Sunday, January 19, 2014

3D Printer (Delta) 3 different size (500,660,800mm) example builds completed

3D Printer (Delta) 3 different size (500,660,800mm) example builds completed.
It has been awhile since my last post. In between a very busy work schedule (remember this is a hobby for me) and the holidays there has been a lot of activity in my Man Cave ;). Just before the holidays completion of the two friends machines was squeezed in, the conversion from lead screw to belt driven of the small delta has also been completed. In this case pictures speak much louder than words here are some pictures to show the latest completed works from the Man Cave. The three delta sizes are 500, 660 and 800 mm high with exactly the same component list just longer bits of some of the components. All three are just as sturdy/rigid and print with the same precision and quality.


 
 
Work In Progress
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I would like to see a list of materials for your Extruder
    I have printrbot and building a Mini Kossel.
    Thanks sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo
    super delta

    I would like your realization inspired to mine
    could you provide me with fle STL parts to print?

    cordially

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sirs/Madams,

    I have just recently purchased your 3D printer. I am having some issues. I have followed all the instructions and after the test print it will not print, does not heat the filament enough to extrude. I have checked and rechecked. Have made sure that the extruder is clean and not clogged. What can be the issue. I would appreciate any and all help.

    Thank you,

    Betinho Dos Santos

    ReplyDelete